Sternman offers guidance Sternman offers guidance

All win

All stern

Ecke responds:

Kuntzzar

the YuYu the YuYu

So this is what you've been working on?

stunning.

Beast Boi Pt.1 Beast Boi Pt.1

That gave me a seizure.

A seizure of joy XD

ViceFullbuster responds:

Epileptic laughter!!!

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

Make more F00D

I enjoy this very much. Even though it may be hard to grow from this, it most definitely deserves some kind of series. I got to hand it to you, this is by far your best.

f0d responds:

aight dawg

Apache - Apache -

Very nice indeed

It's good to see you back. It is also good to see that my very good friend harakirie was at your side doing this project. Overall the movie is very dark, yet detailed. The motion is perfect, the feeling is on Q and the setting is well above what you normally put together. I have to give props to you man. you did a great job.

StrawberryClock-Hurricane StrawberryClock-Hurricane

You are a very funny man

I've taken a look at a lot of your stuff and I must admit, I have never seen something like this on ng ever! I've been here for quite a while and it's nearly impossible to come across somebody with an amazing sense of humour. Yoou're a real laugh riot!

JonBro responds:

...Maybe I'm experienced...
Nah, I'm just lucky. Thanks for thinking this is funny!

Man VS Stick Round One Man VS Stick Round One

originallity at every turn

I see round two being very soon. The movement is perfect, the concept is so original and fresh, the fast pace movement is great and I like the little twist at the end. Congrats, my man. It all comes down to one simple question: did you coreagraph that? or was that complete freestyle?

hghghg hghghg

Interesting indeed

I'll leave this to the pro cridicts to understand. It is quite unique. I can only give a neutral response because, for now, I am extremely confused.

Destroy the house ! Destroy the house !

Fucking great!!

That's some dope shit you have there. I can't believe such a masterpiece was put together without me knowing.... O.o

Well, that's some wild animation mat....Harakirie. I must ask you a question (being his best friend) may I make a sequel? You know, a second one. That would be pretty awesome. Just reply if you want.

PS. FUCKING GREAT

XD

Harakirie responds:

HOLY SHIT Aar... lol THX MAN !

how did you see my submision lol !
We could make the 2ond one together or you could make it alone , sinse im a bad animator .

I somehow have some plan for the next one though but if you wanna make the 2th one make it with your ideas , then ill make thge 3rd one , lol

god i gotta come over today !
can I ? lololol
then we could start doen it :P

sorry for the bad graphic of the rocket , lol i wanted to say that in the comment but , meh ...

Fucking much thanking man !

Military Tests Military Tests

not bad

Most of the stick figure killers are boring, repetitive and without any decent animation and a much more unneeded amounts of blood. In acceptation with this. This is damn good compared to many stick killers I see. Good work.